Ads Top

"Remote raids have revived the thrill of this game! Excited for all the legendaries that will be available in raids in January too."


#PokemonGO: I quit this game around 2 years ago because I could never get any legendaries since could never find a group to raid with and obviously can't beat 5 star raid solo. It became impossible to progress in this game.I came back recently during the pandemic and was so glad to find out remote raiding was made available. I could go to a 5 star raid and invite friends or go on pokemongofriends & find friends to join raids. I was finally able to obtain legendaries! It made me so happy.Reading thay January will offer 5 legendaries that I missed and a brand new one is getting me so excited! Can't wait to complete my pokédex! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3pcmBcw
"Remote raids have revived the thrill of this game! Excited for all the legendaries that will be available in raids in January too." "Remote raids have revived the thrill of this game! Excited for all the legendaries that will be available in raids in January too." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.