Ads Top

"So I just finished grinding to evolve my torchic"


#PokemonGO: After grinding for a while looking for torchic candies to evolve it all the way to blaziken(which I was very proud of). I go for my morning walk and poke stop spin, and I found this guy. Higher cp than the blaziken I just evolved. I don’t know if it’s a gift from the gods or a spit in the face of my hard work.this guy right here. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2WvN9cr
"So I just finished grinding to evolve my torchic" "So I just finished grinding to evolve my torchic" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.