Ads Top

"These catch rates have gotten out of hand"


#PokemonGO: Look, I know we need something to aim for in the game to stay engaged and satisfied. I'm happy to work towards the new evolutions; I don't feel the need to unlock them all in the first few days.But the catch rates on all these new releases are absurd. I saw a 752 CP Vanillite earlier and, honest to god, the thought that crossed my mind was "how am I ever going to catch this?"Never mind the 2500CP+ legendaries I catch with base-rate Premium balls! Never mind the final stage evolutions I see spawning and catch without worry! No, this first-stage crappy Pokemon at <1000CP made me waste ten bloody Ultra balls, because even with the top end ball its circle is this shade of blood orange.450CP Fletchlings are red with a red ball. 300CP Bunnelbies, too. It's utterly ridiculous, and it's not making the game more engaging, it's making it more frustrating. I don't want every Pokemon handed to me on a platter, not at all, but this has gone too far the other way. via /r/pokemongo https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/kigx89/these_catch_rates_have_gotten_out_of_hand/?utm_source=ifttt
"These catch rates have gotten out of hand" "These catch rates have gotten out of hand" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.