Ads Top

"Vanillite is just... Awful"


#PokemonGO: This game has a fair share of annoying bugs, glitches and pokemon. I hated Fennekin more than anything, always taunting and hardly being caught. I thought it couldn't get any worse...Until Vanillite.I have never wasted as many berries and ultra pokeballs as I have on this ice cream cone that hates everybody it encounters. Its genuinely one of the most annoying things I've seen in any video game to date. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3nLZKo3
"Vanillite is just... Awful" "Vanillite is just... Awful" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.