Ads Top

"I'm teaching my girlfriend to play Pokemon tonight!!"


I was texting with my girlfriend and asked if she likes Pokemon, and she said she never watched it/played the video or card games but wanted to learn how. I asked her if she wanted me to teach her how to play tonight when we see each other and she said yes and I can't wait!! Debating to start her on Blue, Crystal, Soul Silver, or an emulator. (I'd have to reset my Blue, Crystal and Soul Silver.) This is, like, one of my dreams come true! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3qHxHHk
"I'm teaching my girlfriend to play Pokemon tonight!!" "I'm teaching my girlfriend to play Pokemon tonight!!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.