Ads Top

"Is it just me, or did our rival in Generation 1 cause an Elite 4 member to be fired?"


Just got back into playing FireRed, and it struck me odd that Lance comments that I would have become the Champion after I defeated him, were it not for my rival having just beaten him previously. In every generation beyond gen 1, one becomes champion by beating the current champion after defeating the elite four. Assuming gen 1 also follows this rule, I assume that makes it that Lance was the previous champion before my rival defeated him, lowering him to a member of the elite four.If such is the case, does that mean there was an elite four member that my rival fought that I didn’t, since he lost his position with Lance being lowered to an elite four member? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2X8S8jC
"Is it just me, or did our rival in Generation 1 cause an Elite 4 member to be fired?" "Is it just me, or did our rival in Generation 1 cause an Elite 4 member to be fired?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.