Ads Top

"I caught a hundo Suicune and realized it has water Hidden power which has a 0,0257% chance of happening."


#PokemonGO: Hidden power is a move that can have one of the 18 different types. Which type it has is predetermined and can not be changed. So getting a hundo with the right type of hidden power is a 1/18×1/216=0,000257 or 0,0257% chance.I know Suicune is absolute crap and you need to use an elite TM to get hidden power because it is a legacy move but for something that rare it was absolutely worth it for me and I will power it up as soon as I can.Edit: Chance is actually 0,0289% because hidden power can only have 16 different types. Thanks to u/mizznox for telling me.Hundo Suicune with water type hidden power via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3aBG5BO
"I caught a hundo Suicune and realized it has water Hidden power which has a 0,0257% chance of happening." "I caught a hundo Suicune and realized it has water Hidden power which has a 0,0257% chance of happening." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.