Ads Top

"We should be able to nominate gyms and pokestops, with a lower lvl cap..."


#PokemonGO: There are no gyms around me, and there are barely any pokestops. I can't get pokecoins AT all, unless there is a gym that I go past. I always have to drive or walk far, and I can only get 50 coins a day! Niantic should make a feature that allows you to nominate a gym or pokestop, with a lower lvl cap. I don't know how they will make this a feature because people will spam random submissions, but find a way. Thanks for reading this, and if you have any more ideas, comment! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3aBFH6u
"We should be able to nominate gyms and pokestops, with a lower lvl cap..." "We should be able to nominate gyms and pokestops, with a lower lvl cap..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.