Ads Top

"Crystal - caught Raikou before 5th gym on the first attempt"


After getting the 4th badge I went back to route 32 to get a Wooper for Surf. It took me an annoyingly long time to encounter it despite it being a 30% chance. Before I did I encountered Raikou, thought I’d throw a ball but had zero expectation for it to even rattle. But to my surprise I caught it on the first go, I used a fast ball btw. (For those interested, it took me 10+ pokeballs, 2 great balls and 1 ultra ball to get a level 4 Wooper :/ ) via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3ctD4FZ
"Crystal - caught Raikou before 5th gym on the first attempt" "Crystal - caught Raikou before 5th gym on the first attempt" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.