Ads Top

"Rural player. Husband wants to move to a more rural area. Thinks you can catch Pikachu at a grocery store."


#PokemonGO: Husband is aware that I play semi-hardcore. In his mind however, I just catch Pikachu, and I roll with it cuz it's easier than explaining the game to the uninterested.Took me 3 years to create 7 Poke Stops and 3 gyms where we currently live in the middle of nowhere. Husband wants to move to a bigger house. We go to see it.I open the game to see what it's like. Nothing on the map. No spawn, no stop, no gym for at least 5 miles. I jokingly comment that the house is great, but terrible for playing Pokémon.His reply,Why are you worried? There's a Walmart nearby!Is it obvious that he doesn't play?For the record: I have never been to Walmart for the sake of playing. I don't know how he got that idea. 🤷‍♂️ via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2PtjUHf
"Rural player. Husband wants to move to a more rural area. Thinks you can catch Pikachu at a grocery store." "Rural player. Husband wants to move to a more rural area. Thinks you can catch Pikachu at a grocery store." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.