Ads Top

"After 4 years"


#PokemonGO: I finally caught a 100iv.So I was just casually raiding and I needed up catching a landorus (not shiny) but I was like oh well I’ll just check it’s appraisal and then boom all the bars filled up. I’ve been playing on and off since 2016 and this the first time ive ever caught a perfect 3 star. My roommates are gone and I have no one to share my excitement with so I figured some of you might appreciate my little story. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3gSiNN0
"After 4 years" "After 4 years" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.