Ads Top

"First 100IV and it was Tyranitar!!"


#PokemonGO: I was catching some pokemons today and got a random invite from a friend to do a Tyranitar raid. Since I didn't have him yet and it's one of my favorites, I decided to join him. The raid was fast since there were 8 people and catching him went smooth even though it was boosted (2nd ball thrown). To my surprise when I checked his appraisal I see that he was 100IV! I was so happy about it! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2PFqavY
"First 100IV and it was Tyranitar!!" "First 100IV and it was Tyranitar!!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.