Ads Top

"Half Flex, Half Celebration 🎉"


#PokemonGO: It's been stressful for me and my significant other in the pandemic like any other, and it made our day today when we both caught a Shiny Snivy. My Shiny Snivy is now fully evolved and is sitting on a gym and to top it off: I finally got vaccinated after being careful for all this time, even when both of my parents were down with Covid earlier in the pandemic and while I was working as a retail employee at the onset of the pandemic...this feels really nice.I'm still gonna avoid people like the plague though just because I'm an introvert. 🤣 via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3a65ww1
"Half Flex, Half Celebration 🎉" "Half Flex, Half Celebration 🎉" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.