Ads Top

"Little rant"


#PokemonGO: I dunno where else to be so this will be the platform.I swear to God Niantic. Are you doing this crap on purpose? Every Pokémon I catch, no matter which one. I never lag whatsoever. (I have an Iphone XR) Now then. EVERY. DAMN. TIME. I do a legendary raid and I throw my golden razz the Pokéball starts lagging, the Pokéball starts flying on top of my screen, The Pokéball starts spinning like a mad man when I don’t even touch it. Why? Why? Why? Remote raid passes aren’t expensive enough? You want more? This is pissing me off.End of rant. Thank you. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3ej0sW6
"Little rant" "Little rant" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.