Ads Top

"Which is your favorite Sinnoh Starter?"


For me the easy choice will always be Chimchar. Chimchar is adorable and Infernape in my opinion has the best design of all starters. The anime also portrayed Chimchar/Infernape very well. I hope Ash’s Infernape makes another appearance in the Anime sometime. I also love using Chimchar in playthroughs. It’s shiny is a lil mediocre but so are the rest of the Sinnoh starters. By far this is my favorite starting 3 based on design (especially their evolutions) Let me know which one you chose and why. I look forward to hearing from you.View Poll via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3swG2xX
"Which is your favorite Sinnoh Starter?" "Which is your favorite Sinnoh Starter?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.