Ads Top

"if you were to move to any pokemon city in any game or region where would you move and why"


for example, I think that I would move to lavarigde in hoenn. I don't have much experience outside of hoenn so that's probably not my best answer. but I like this city because I like the neighborhood, the mountains/jagged pass because I think they have nice pokemon and all. I also like the gym there and the herb shop. the music is nice too. runners up to that would be mossdeep and lilycove. the reason I'm hesitant on lavarigde is because it could use more water and forest. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3vztUyK
"if you were to move to any pokemon city in any game or region where would you move and why" "if you were to move to any pokemon city in any game or region where would you move and why" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.