Ads Top

"Perhaps my best week of pogo, and pretty pleased with it."


#PokemonGO: Had a crazy string of luck these past 4-5 days. Total finds have been 2 hatched Axews, 1 hatched Deino, shadow magikarp, shiny magikarp, wild noibat and a shiny shadow carvanha. It's also been my most active week, physically, with anywhere between 4-7 miles walked/biked daily - so it feels pretty good to have that kind of rewarding luck accompanying the increased physical efforts.Still no hundo nor did I get a shiny smeargle but honestly I'm pretty pumped about the luck I did get and looking forward to what luck may come next. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3xHTLGc
"Perhaps my best week of pogo, and pretty pleased with it." "Perhaps my best week of pogo, and pretty pleased with it." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.