Ads Top

"Thanks, pokemon."


I started doing therapy last year in order to keep myself together through some personal crysis and my therapist pointed out to me that i did not do a single thing only for my own joy, my whole life was investing in my future.She suggested me to connect with the things i liked to do before i become like this. So i bought a 3ds and decided to play the omega ruby game, since the only game i played multiple time in my life was the original ruby.I played all the 3ds main series games and im playing the ones from ds. I feel like it is easier to be productive now that i know in a given time i will actually stop and attempt a playthrough with a crobat and whathever floats my boat.Anyway, i am just glad and thankful that i met once again something that i love and enjoy. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/336xLGU
"Thanks, pokemon." "Thanks, pokemon." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.