Ads Top

"I AM THE SLOWPOPE"


#PokemonGO: Slowpoke is my FAVORITE pokemon, I have over a thousand across every single generation of games. The current event makes me so so happy, and while the rewards could be better, getting Mega Slowbro and the galarian form is great! I have a couple shinies that friends have gifted me but I have yet to catch my own, but I'm determined to change that this week! This is my favorite event I've ever played in GO, but I know niantic could do one even better :)https://ift.tt/3xfGeVn sure how image posting works but I have some pics of the collection haha via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2SnfbbQ
"I AM THE SLOWPOPE" "I AM THE SLOWPOPE" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.