Ads Top

"PoGo at Walt Disney World is great"


#PokemonGO: Anyone else been to WDW and played PoGo? I don’t live in or near a heavily populated/downtown area so this is like heaven for me. It’s perfect… waiting in lines for rides and attractions is a great time for raids/catching. I was at Disney Springs for Gible comm day. This was my best comm day experience ever! Besides it being gibles, every stop was lured up as far as the eye could see. Today I was at Animal kingdom and I caught a hundo Bunnelby plus a shiny as well. All of this to say, this has been my best Pokémon Go experience since starting the game last august. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3g4Btbx
"PoGo at Walt Disney World is great" "PoGo at Walt Disney World is great" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.