Ads Top

"Thanks Cliff!"


#PokemonGO: I had a Rocket Radar on me and I stumbled to Cliff, and of course I apparently solo'd him with my Sirfetch'd and won. He's mad as he should be and I go catch the Shadow Pokemon. And what do I find? A Shadow Shiny Seedot! I was shocked! I purified it and was so happy! Of course I already have a shiny Seedot but this is my first Shadow shiny I've ever gotten and its been 2 years! Too bad its a 2 star though... via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2V20L29
"Thanks Cliff!" "Thanks Cliff!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.