Ads Top

"I misjudged Unova and just how good it is"


I'm playing Pokemon Black at the moment. This is my second time playing this game, having played it last in 2013.Back then, I really did not like the sprites or just how wonky some of the animation looked. Having a limited Dex was also annoying, and because I am not a competitive player, I did not know what were good Pokemon to have. I got my butt whooped in a few different gym fights (Ramona, Elesa, Skyla, Drayden) and the battle against N and Ghetsis.Revisiting the game, I'm really liking the 2D sprites of the game. The colour scheme isn't jarring like I remembered, it's actually challenging unlike newer games (USUM excluding) and what an absolute banger of a soundtrack.I see why people hold this game in such high regard now. It is a truly great Pokemon game that got bad user reviews, forcing GF to not be more experimental (in a good way). via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3leBwmp
"I misjudged Unova and just how good it is" "I misjudged Unova and just how good it is" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.