Ads Top

"Where in the world should the next generation be based on?"


There are still so many real world locations to choose from. Italy could maybe translate into an interesting region. I think a Venice themed town would be cool. There has yet to be a Middle Eastern region (TrueGreen7 is doing a fantastic job). As a Canadian I’m biased and would love a Canadian region. It could totally work. India is a good choice. I’d also take a Mexican themed region with Aztec inspired history. Where would you most like a new region to be based on? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3A7oWeH
"Where in the world should the next generation be based on?" "Where in the world should the next generation be based on?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.