Ads Top

"Favorite Butterfly/Moth Pokémon?"


Hey ya'll, were doing Moths and Butterfly's this time. Most of these mon are found pretty early, and as such make great early partners, and the ones that don't are absolute monsters late game. Please note I had to group split evos into one option because you cant have more than 6, and I didn't include Masquerain because its an amalgamation of a ton of different flying bugs, and I didn't feel it was Butterfly/Moth enough to push out any of the other options.My personal favorite though has got to be Frosmoth. Despite me not using it in my first playthrough of Shield, I did in my second and man was it a beast. Not only is its pre evo super cute, but its a monster against most of Leon's team. Only bad thing is that it has a ton of weaknesses, but with its high special attack its more of a glass cannon hard hitter, and I love it.​What's yours though? Feel free to share below! Just be civil and respect others opinions.View Poll via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/30slQVH
"Favorite Butterfly/Moth Pokémon?" "Favorite Butterfly/Moth Pokémon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.