Ads Top

"Gigalith has a Mouth???"


I am trying to complete my pokedex in Ultra Sun and I just traded with myself to get Gigalith (using my little brother's DS and my own) and whenever I got to the pokedex screen I was like "Oh yeah let me see Gigaliths animations, I've never seen it move before." So I hit the button and see him open his MOUTH??Up until this point I had no idea and thought it was super cool that Gigalith had no mouth at all. Now that I know they do have one, it has kinda made me like Gigalith a surprising amount less than before. It just feels so weird to me. Roggenrola doesn't have one, neither does Boldore so I always assumed it extended to the final Evo.Sorry this post is a bit silly this revelation will haunt me for the rest of my days I think. Does anyone else have stories like this where one detail of a pokemon changed your entire perception of it? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3pQwf8C
"Gigalith has a Mouth???" "Gigalith has a Mouth???" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.