Ads Top

"The only thing I ask of Gen 9 is that they don't shove so much tutorial, and so many unskippable events, upon us."


That's basically it.I don't care what they do with the "Gym Challenge" all that much (I'd prefer punctuated challenges, like gyms, or totems, or whatever), and I definitely don't care about novel stories.I'm not opposed to trying new things, but when the story completely blockades the gameplay, it just feels really crappy. SuMo was bad, UsUm was a little better but not much. SwSh felt like they took every complaint and decided to stretch them into a whole game. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3n4sU2m
"The only thing I ask of Gen 9 is that they don't shove so much tutorial, and so many unskippable events, upon us." "The only thing I ask of Gen 9 is that they don't shove so much tutorial, and so many unskippable events, upon us." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.