Ads Top

"What was your first Pokémon to reach Level 100?"


In all my days of playing Pokémon, I would’ve never thought that I would get a Pokémon to Lvl. 100 in years since I thought it would either take too long or be too difficult, but it actually happened to me. On April 15, 2021, after getting stuck in the White Tree Hollow for some time in White 2, my Samurott was my first Pokémon ever to hit Lvl. 100. Yes, a Samurott, nothing special, but it made me soo happy. Have you ever had a Pokémon(or multiple) hit Lvl. 100? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3FUtNmN
"What was your first Pokémon to reach Level 100?" "What was your first Pokémon to reach Level 100?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.