Ads Top

"Whats a pokemon who's typing makes no sense?"


The ones that come to mind are:Solgalio looks like it should be a fire and steel since it is supposed to resemble a sun, but when I found out it was psychic and steel I was upset.Woobat and Swoobat I feel could pass as poison and flying type, hell even dark and flying, more than psychic and flying.How in gods name is Lugia not a water type when he is seen living deep in the ocean?!?!Edit: HOLY HELL this got more attention than I thought. My email is filled with all of your replies. I have read every single reply and comment so far (411 as of now), but I'ma get some rest. Also I understand more on the Solgalio typing after knowing the lore, however, I love fire types and bought pokemon sun just because I thought he was Fire/Steel and was pissed to find he was Psychic. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2YWHely
"Whats a pokemon who's typing makes no sense?" "Whats a pokemon who's typing makes no sense?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.