"I’m confused as to why the BD/SP digital double pack exists. Can someone explain this to me?"

I’m just confused about the why the double pack exists digitally. Physical copies I get, because pokémon has always been about trading and battling friends. You get the double pack with a buddy, and each of you gets one.But... What is the upside of me purchasing 2 basically identical games digitally on one nintendo account for no discount? There is no upside to getting both over one. It seems like the product simply exists to fill up another slot on the estore, and maybe save diehards an extra click to add the second to cart.Plus, if or when any expansions come out, you’ll have to purchase both individually. It’s like some one in marketing thinks we’re just happy to give our money away. Can someone enlighten me? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2ZXi5rL
"I’m confused as to why the BD/SP digital double pack exists. Can someone explain this to me?"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
03:32
Rating:


No comments