Ads Top

"Pokémon the First Movie premiered October 6, 1999, today 22 years ago here at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, CA. I did not go but I felt the hype in the city. does any one remember which day they saw the movie? Any ticket stubs?"


****EDITNOVEMBER 6, 1999******The next best thing I could do is watch the Pokémon League Games episode that premiered that Saturday on Kids WB KTLA 5, it was the “Fire and Ice” episode. The episode that really sparks interest for the movie in retrospect should have been the episodes of Mewtwo including “battle of the badge” and “showdown at the po-ke corral” which show Giovanni training Mewtwo at the Viridian Gym and Mewtwo destroying the lab. But I believe Pokémon settled with the speculation of Mewtwo’s identity.Just for context purposes as well; Smooth by Santana, Mambo No. 5 by Lou Bega, I need to know by Marc Anthony, Someday by Sugar Ray, Scar Tissue by Red Hot Chili Peppers, Crazy by Britney Pears, Genie in a bottle by Christina Aguilera, I do by 98 Degrees, Waiting for Tonight by J Lo, All Star by Smashmouth, and Back that thang up by Juvenile were all on the BillBoard Top 100. Toy Story 2 was about to hit theatres, the Los Angeles Lakers were in the midst of their 2000 championship season. Nintendo 64 and PlayStation were launching games such as Paperboy and Rayman. Oh yeah and the whole Y2K thing. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3mSBZfO
"Pokémon the First Movie premiered October 6, 1999, today 22 years ago here at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, CA. I did not go but I felt the hype in the city. does any one remember which day they saw the movie? Any ticket stubs?" "Pokémon the First Movie premiered October 6, 1999, today 22 years ago here at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, CA. I did not go but I felt the hype in the city. does any one remember which day they saw the movie? Any ticket stubs?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.