Ads Top

"What are some pokemon that you know you pronounce the wrong way but will never Change?"


For me there are a couple that spring to mind;Unown (I always pronounced it like Unknown, and the correct way just sounds stupid)The Swords of Justice (Yeah... I don't know why but I pronounce Cobalion like Collaberation when the actual pronounciation is Co-BALE-ian, Virizion like Verizon (The Company) + Eon, and Terrakion like Terra-Torque-ein.)Chingling (I always called it Ching-A-ling because it sounds cute)Porygon-Z (This one is confusing, since Most CANDIANS like myself would see the letter Z as ZED, so that would make it Porygon-Zed which would make it wrong, but I was raised on Sesame Street so its always been Zee...)Linoone (I always pronounce the first part like saying Linen... Making it Lin-oon, not Line-oon)Illumise (Are you KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? Ill-lu-me-ZAY? Its Ilu-mise. This one just ticks me off the most...)Zangoose (this one I just double the G, so making it Zang-Goose not Zangoose)Regice (For some unimaginable reason, I call it Regi-Ice because its the Regi of ICE...)Vespiquen (Its quite clearly spelled Quen, so why does the original pronouciation make it Vespi-Quinn? This isn't Harleen Quinzel) via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3khoRzf
"What are some pokemon that you know you pronounce the wrong way but will never Change?" "What are some pokemon that you know you pronounce the wrong way but will never Change?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.