Ads Top

"What are your favorite in-between evolutions?"


By this I mean: for pokemon lines with 2 evolutions, which are some of your favorite 1st evolutions?I feel like these bois are always slept on and for the most part, people's favorite mons are either 0 evolution mons or final evolution mons, so I just wanted to give them some love from the community.For instance, my favorite is Quilava. Whenever I look at their official art, I always feel like I'm getting a sneak peak into a story. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3CRgRfC
"What are your favorite in-between evolutions?" "What are your favorite in-between evolutions?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.