Ads Top

"What are your favorite quotes from the games or any media?"


My favorite is one from Cynthia right before you battle her, that goes something like:"Together you and your Pokemon overcame all the challenges you faced, however difficult. It means that you've triumphed over any personal weaknesses, too. The power you learned, I feel it emanating from you"That battle is always gonna be nostalgic from when I was a kid, that PIANO sets the mood, but as I've grown up and see that quote, it still hits me because I've come to find it's 100% too true for real life. Whatever you wanna accomplish, you will need to overcome your personal traumas and mental blocks as well as work hard at the task. If not you will fail. So the quote hits because it's true IRL and also cause Cynthia is a badasswhat are your favorites? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3BXEbai
"What are your favorite quotes from the games or any media?" "What are your favorite quotes from the games or any media?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.