Ads Top

"I just discovered a important thing about shinys in pokemon Legends Arceus!"


So just now, I saw a shiny glameow, and this being the second ever shiny I see in an actual pokemon game, I couldnt believe it. So I tried to get closer to confirm it but scared it and it ran away. BUT i saved seconds prior. I thought it could be a silly thing, and perhaps the shiny would appear again if I just closed and restarted the game. AND IT DID! Second time i failed to catch it too, but I tried a third time and I captured it.I dont really know how it works but I guess the pokemon you will find ahead of you may be spawned by the game before you actually encounter them, and its now possible to save before finding a shiny to be able to try again!So I guess that saving often will be even better advice now.Hope this helps you! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/WIOoxt3kJ
"I just discovered a important thing about shinys in pokemon Legends Arceus!" "I just discovered a important thing about shinys in pokemon Legends Arceus!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.