Ads Top

"It's been 3,000 years..."


I'm playing again Pokemon Red and I'm trying to catch a Tauros at the Safari Zone....it keeps running away, however I did something I could never did as a child:I throw a ball to Chansey, and not just hit it, I CAUGHT IT!!!It's the first time in my life that the ball didn't miss when I threw it to Chansey, just took me 22 years to do it. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3KFTwBN
"It's been 3,000 years..." "It's been 3,000 years..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.