Ads Top

"[UPDATE] "Will my class think i'm a furry for having Incineroar in my slideshow""


(im new to reddit so idk how to properly make an update to a past post, and im on mobile rn so bad formatting)So i just picked an image from the anime and put it in a slide with some of my other interests. I did it with the mindset of "i dont really care anymore whatever happens happens" and i'd say it went well. I made like 2 new friends out of it, because surprisingly at this school there are a lot of kids who are very open about their interests that you might expect them to get made fun of for. So yeah, what i got out of it were some people not really caring, and some other people seeing a common interest and starting a conversation. Tomorrow me and those 2 other kids are gonna go get Legends: Arceus since we all have pre-orders set up.. so thanks everyone who put their thoughts in the comments of my last post, helped a lot :) via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3KPgGG8
"[UPDATE] "Will my class think i'm a furry for having Incineroar in my slideshow"" "[UPDATE] "Will my class think i'm a furry for having Incineroar in my slideshow"" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.