Ads Top

"[OC] I recently managed to interview the Scenario Writer behind all five Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Games, asking for his thoughts on the series and letting him know about his western fanbase."


Per blessing from the moderators, I should be able to share this here, since it's rather significant.​So after a nine year search, sparked by me clearing the end of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Gates to Infinity and seeing the name in the credits for the man who wrote the impactful story, I finally managed to get a conversation in with Tomie-san. It was a long life goal, finally accomplished, and I'm truly proud of this effort! PMD may be resting for now, and it seems like it might very well be at an endpoint, but at the very least, being able to establish to him that yes, there is a western fanbase and yes, PMD means a lot to tons of people, was enough to make me happy.​https://ift.tt/yFQGgxz Check the interview out here! I still need to polish some grammar and stuff this weekend, but otherwise I feel it's something I can be really proud of, and hopefully you enjoy it too. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/vjX2S1g
"[OC] I recently managed to interview the Scenario Writer behind all five Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Games, asking for his thoughts on the series and letting him know about his western fanbase." "[OC] I recently managed to interview the Scenario Writer behind all five Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Games, asking for his thoughts on the series and letting him know about his western fanbase." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.