Ads Top

"A shame the event codes for Pokémon expire"


I have a bunch of codes like the shiny celebi I never got around to resending that are now expired, I’ve never been big on limited time Pokémon events as a concept, and with sword and shield not being my favourite games by any stretch I didn’t think anything of it, why do codes of all things have to be limited time? Guess I’ll add that to the list of things I dislike about the games, there’s already a limited amount of codes why add yet another level of exclusivity? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/b8wLU6O
"A shame the event codes for Pokémon expire" "A shame the event codes for Pokémon expire" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.