Ads Top

"I just completed Pokémon Yellow with all Grass-Types!"


I stopped paying Pokémon after Gen. 3, because after Johto in Gen 2, you were able to go back through Kanto. But after Hoenn, you did not go back to Johto and Kanto. Anyway, I recently started watching PokeTubers starting with MandJTV and moving on to others from there. And they reminded me of the love that I had for Pokémon before I left. So, I decided to slowly work my way through all the Pokémon Games from the beginning. And because Grass is my favorite type, I decided to do Grass-only challenge runs.Lorelai, Bruno, and Agatha were all really easy but Lance killed my team the first time. Afterward, I managed to bead Lance with only two Pokémon left: Exeggutor and Venusaur. (And I forgot to buy Max Revives before my second run of the Elite Four. But I was able to beat my rival (I named him Asshat) with heal-stalling. Thus making me the new Champion.My Team:Venusaur 51Parasect (51Victreebel 51Gloom 50Exeggutor 53 (the real MVP of the Elite Four, he was able to single handedly take out both Bruno and Agatha thanks to knowing Psychic)Tangela 51I had caught 100 Pokémon. I wasn't able to catch any of the legendary birds because all of them had moves that single KO'd all of my Pokemon. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/7Qc8rkw
"I just completed Pokémon Yellow with all Grass-Types!" "I just completed Pokémon Yellow with all Grass-Types!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.