Ads Top

"What dumb mistakes did you make in your first pokemon game?"


My first game was Alpha Sapphire. I was like 9 years old and I was an idiot so I made a lot of stupid mistakes, mostly because I was impatient, skipped through all the text and didn't take the time to learn how to actually play the gameI didn't realize what it meant when you were battling and it said "Would you like to switch your pokemon or keep battling?" I was stupid and assumed it basically meant "Do you want to trade your pokemon for the other trainer's pokemon?" So of course I always chose to just keep battling, because I wanted to keep my pokemon.I kinda assumed the PC was an online multiplayer thing, so I never touched it and didn't realize you could access all the pokemon you've caught, besides the first 6 in your party. When I got to route 110 and saw a Plusle, I thought it was so cute and wanted it, but my party was full already. So I reset my entire game because I thought that was my only way to get a Plusle.I knew how to save the game, but it didn't occur to me to use the save function to my advantage in the pokemon league. So every time I lost (many, many times), I had to start from the beginning of the elite 4 again.I basically never taught my pokemon new moves. I don't remember everything, but I specifically remember going through the elite 4 with a swampert that still knew water gun via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/gKjDIBM
"What dumb mistakes did you make in your first pokemon game?" "What dumb mistakes did you make in your first pokemon game?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.