Ads Top

"as a final goodbye to galar I want to point out the biggest missed opportunity"


So before I tell you the biggest flaw in a game filled with little flaws. I wanted to say that I really liked galar it is one of my favorite regions and swsh really helped me get out of a tough part of my life and it introduced so many well designed and powerful pokemon that changed competitive for the better(except zacian we could of lived without zacian).now here is what i think is the most missed opportunity in the game: the maximizers(the band that plays during the credits) could have been called the orbeatles. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/MR9iaz4
"as a final goodbye to galar I want to point out the biggest missed opportunity" "as a final goodbye to galar I want to point out the biggest missed opportunity" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.