Ads Top

"I hope things like the Battle Frontier, Black Tower, or PWT returns to Pokemon someday"


I’ve been replaying most of all the older Pokémon games and the battling facilities are so much fun like the Black Tower basically being a extreme Nuzlocke challenge were you can’t use items and you have to find the key holder and there is a boss on each floor like that’s so much fun or the PWT like a tournament in Pokémon is fun enough for me but with past gym leaders and champions like that’s amazing but the Battle Frontier takes the crown for me like it’s the perfect mix of challenging and fun like it adds a whole new layer of strategy to Pokémon battles and makes them hard but just that perfect amount where it’s fun like I’m personally so tired of just the post game having one boring battle facility like give me Pokémon battles with a twist or something via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/LwDNt0i
"I hope things like the Battle Frontier, Black Tower, or PWT returns to Pokemon someday" "I hope things like the Battle Frontier, Black Tower, or PWT returns to Pokemon someday" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.