Ads Top

"After hours of torment...I finally did it."


First of all, shout-out to Austin John Plays for his SPECTACULAR video detailing how to do this. It took me over 4 hours to pull off, but I finally managed to get myself a LEGIT normal AND shiny mew from the original Red and Blue games to transfer up later this month.Here's a picture of one of the mews in gameGenuinely one of the coolest things I've ever done in a game, both the destination but also the process to get there. Very excited for March 27th.Edit: for anyone wondering, here is the link to the AJP video showing how to do it. Everything is done and possible completely in-game without any external modification. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/DE1Wkj6
"After hours of torment...I finally did it." "After hours of torment...I finally did it." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.