Ads Top

"Spikemuth and Raihan's gym both felt rushed."


I played through Shield a while back, and now all these years later, I'm revisiting Galar through Sword. Now that it's fresh on my mind again, I really do feel these last two gyms were rushed.Spikemuth as a town even. It's just a straight beeline with five battles until you get to Piers, and the town itself is one of the coolest, yet unfortunately most barebones towns in the game. There's pretty much nothing to do there, and all of the buildings are closed. It's a sad fate for a town with such a nice aesthetic.And then Raihan's challenge is just 3 double battles. I dunno. It feels like towards the end of the Sword/Shield gym experience, they cut some corners to make ends meet. I find these two gym leaders to be the most memorable of the region aside from Nessa, yet they have the most plain and lackluster challenges in the game.I feel SV also had pretty bad challenges, for the most part. I hope they turn things around going forward, because the challenges just don't feel as good as they did back in gens 1-6. It just bothered me how plain these final two were. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/c5xpwr0
"Spikemuth and Raihan's gym both felt rushed." "Spikemuth and Raihan's gym both felt rushed." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.