Ads Top

"What makes Pokémon black 2/white 2 the best or at least a very good game?"


So if there is one game that I see many people consider the best or at least in their top Pokémon games is black 2/white 2, I was wondering as a person who do love Pokémon but not an expert and only played the old ones really really long time ago, what is so special about this game? The way I see it ( and I can be completely wrong) game freak pretty much just covered the formula over the years, just changed the graphics and the Pokémon type. So I was wondering makes this game so special or better than other Pokémon games, because I want to play Pokémon but I only have time to play one game so I would prefer to play one of the games I used to play when I was young for nostalgia unless black 2/white 2 is really something else via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/TQkZxBX
"What makes Pokémon black 2/white 2 the best or at least a very good game?" "What makes Pokémon black 2/white 2 the best or at least a very good game?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.