Ads Top

"Best way to help husband get the gameboy pokemon experience he missed as a child?"


Im hoping someone might be able to help me get my husband to experience 00s pokemon experience on the gameboy.My husband loves gaming but never got to play pokemon on gameboy as a kid. His parents never got him a gameboy and he feels like he missed out, he has a birthday coming up and I thought it could be a fun gift! I’d really like to get my hands on the old pokemon (yellow, red, blue etc, or maybe gold/silver) and play with him (but open to suggestions!) I’m wondering what is the best way, maybe two original gameboy advances on ebay or similar? I don’t know what pokemon games are like these days and whether there is an easy way of catching him up on what he missed/if anything has been remastered?Thank you so much for any help via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/FDgENwn
"Best way to help husband get the gameboy pokemon experience he missed as a child?" "Best way to help husband get the gameboy pokemon experience he missed as a child?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.