Ads Top

"I found out mathematically which types are best defensively!"


A while ago while scrolling the dual-type page on Pokémon DB, I noticed something. It said "By cumulative score". But it only had the top 10 for worst and best. I decided to calculate all of them. Basically cumulative score is a method of seeing which type combinations are best defensively. You start by looking at all the matchups offensively against your type. Let's take Flying/Grass for example. We start at zero. we add 2 'points' for every 2x super effective hit. 4 points for 4x, 1 point for neutral, 0.5 for half, 0.25 for quarter, and 0 for immunities. The type with the least points is better according to their score. Grass/Flying got 22.25. I have never seen someone on the internet calculate all of them, so I decided to be the first. (Unless I am not).Here is the Document for my Data:DocumentIf there is any questions or errors you noticed, don't be afraid to contact me. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/Uq7v2Mx
"I found out mathematically which types are best defensively!" "I found out mathematically which types are best defensively!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.