Ads Top

"My current Dragalge team"


Hi I've been attempting to create a team based around kelp forests that's thematic and strong.My team so far is Dragalge as my ace, Pincurchin and starmie. The idea is that it's a trick room team, my starmie is the setter and it's max speed evs because of its ability boosting moves damage if going last. Pincurchin and Dragalge benefit from trick room but I'm stuck on what else to add. I thought that maybe a Garbodor might work but if I'm going for an unhealthy kelp forest then starmie should be removed. I dunno any more ideas that relate to an ecosystem would be great, I have even been thinking of a shiny Reuniclus as a reference to microscopic life like phytoplankton or microscopic kelp. Any help would be great! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/vPnj2NI
"My current Dragalge team" "My current Dragalge team" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.