Ads Top

"Which would you recommend a new to nintento switch pokemon player?"


I grew up playing pokemon but stopped at Pokemon Diamond. I never played any of the pokemon series on the 3DS but now that I have a swtich lite, I was thinking of diving back into the franchise. I would really appreciate your input because I have no idea how the game works anymore. What should I be excited about? Any tips you can give to help make the game less intimidating to start and finish would also be great! Feel free to let me know your reasons for your vote below:) View Poll via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/NpwZvmK
"Which would you recommend a new to nintento switch pokemon player?" "Which would you recommend a new to nintento switch pokemon player?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.