Ads Top

"[BUG] Me and my buddy found a potential exploit involving grimer"


#PokemonGO: TL;DR stick a Grimer on a gym. Older phones seem to crash when trying to load its assets.So I read on another subreddit that some people cannot catch a grimer because when he appears on your map (or when you try to view his stats from an egg hatching) your game will freeze/crash. Well my buddy is one of those people, so I let him log onto my phone just so he could catch it and it worked fine! (I have an S6 edge)When we were headed home he asked what would happen if someone put a grimer on a gym so we tried it and his game froze just being in the gyms vicinity, but mine was fine. This might mean that some phones might not be able to process that Pokemon for some reason.Just wanted to make it public maybe it can be fixed by something simple by Niantic? I dunno just hopeful.Edit: phones people say is having issuesMoto G 2014Moto E 2015M8 w/ 6.0HTC M9- try reinstallingDroid MiniDROID MAXXMoto x playHTC M7Huawei Honor 6 PlusGalaxy Core Prime via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2aAAqh3
"[BUG] Me and my buddy found a potential exploit involving grimer" "[BUG] Me and my buddy found a potential exploit involving grimer" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.